Get #ReactiveRails advice from leading industry experts.
- 🙋 Maybe you heard of Hotwire and StimulusReflex but aren't sure if and when to apply which.
- 🚂️️ Maybe you have incorporated Hotwire or StimulusReflex into your monolithic Rails app, but need guidance concerning their most effective use.
- 💸 Maybe you want to future-proof your reactive Rails application against technical debt and common anti-patterns.
- 👋 Maybe you have lost a critical team member who was in charge of the reactivity concerns.
- 🤝 Certainty about your usage of #ReactiveRails techniques
- 🚄 A future-fit and extensible code base
- 🔧 Actionable, bespoke advice on how to proceed with your project
Here are two options
to help you out with competent assistance, tailored to your specific problem scope
Connect with #ReactiveRails specialists for expert advice on implementing or migrating to Turbo, StimulusReflex, and CableReady.
- Priced individually
- Choose from a pool of expert consultants to help with a specific problem
- Collaborate (a)synchronously
- One-stop shop to keep conversation and transaction history in one place
Order a review to examine your app's architecture, improve maintainability, and optimize performance.
- Fixed pricing, based on app size
- Github integration - use your existing repositories to start a review
- Flexible scoping - order a full review or select topics
- Summary of actionable advice
- Interactive report - search for keywords, take notes, crosslink and bookmark salient items
Choose Your Fighter 🦸
We'll have more than one specialist in the future to choose from.
We'll all have different skillsets.
Reactive Rails SpecialistHotwireStimulusReflexCableReadyJumpstartPro
available in approx. two weeks
Whether you're stuck with migrating to Turbo, have a question about how to architect your app using StimulusReflex, or inquiries about how to use one of the few CableReady utility libraries I authored - I'm happy to help!
* It's free to start with Julian, he'll discuss his fees after the first contact.
Watch along as we build out RailsReviews with the exact tools under scrutiny