Get #ReactiveRails advice from leading industry experts.
- 🙋 Maybe you heard of Hotwire and StimulusReflex but aren't sure if and when to apply which.
- 🚂️️ Maybe you have incorporated Hotwire or StimulusReflex into your monolithic Rails app, but need guidance concerning their most effective use.
- 💸 Maybe you want to future-proof your reactive Rails application against technical debt and common anti-patterns.
- 👋 Maybe you have lost a critical team member who was in charge of the reactivity concerns.
- 🤝 Certainty about your usage of #ReactiveRails techniques
- 🚄 A future-fit and extensible code base
- 🔧 Actionable, bespoke advice on how to proceed with your project
Here are two options
to help you out with competent assistance, tailored to your specific problem scope
Connect with #ReactiveRails specialists for expert advice on implementing or migrating to Turbo, StimulusReflex, and CableReady.
- Priced individually
- Choose from a pool of expert consultants to help with a specific problem
- Collaborate (a)synchronously
- One-stop shop to keep conversation and transaction history in one place
Order a review to examine your app's architecture, improve maintainability, and optimize performance.
Audits🔬 IN BETA
- Fixed pricing, based on app size
- Github integration - use your existing repositories to start a review
- Flexible scoping - order a full review or select topics
- Summary of actionable advice
- Interactive report - search for keywords, take notes, crosslink and bookmark salient items
Choose Your Fighter 🦸
We'll have more than one specialist in the future to choose from.
We'll all have different skillsets.
Reactive Rails SpecialistHotwireStimulusReflexCableReadyBulletTrainJumpstartPro
Whether you're stuck with migrating to Turbo, have a question about how to architect your app using StimulusReflex, or inquiries about how to use one of the few CableReady utility libraries I authored - I'm happy to help!
* It's free to start with Julian, he'll discuss his fees after the first contact.
Reactive Rails SpecialistAcidicJobHotwireStimulusTailwindHTMLCSSJumpstartPro
I believe that every problem, no matter how big or small, has a high-leverage solution; that is, a solution where we can generate ~80% of the value for ~20% of the effort. By leaning on the Rails Way and the fundamentals of web applications, I have built hundreds of high-leverage solutions for myriad Rails applications. Reach out and I'll happily help you find a robust solution to your problem!
* It's free to start with Stephen, he'll discuss his fees after the first contact.
Ruby e-commerce specialistHotwireSpreeShopifyArchitectural Software Design
Hello from the Netherlands! As a seasoned Ruby on Rails consultant, I thrive on untangling complexities. If you're stuck with e-commerce challenges, especially in Shopify, ERP, OMS, POS, or Spree applications, I'm here to help guide you towards solutions that bring clarity and progress.
* It's free to start with Stefan, he'll discuss his fees after the first contact.
Watch along as we build out RailsReviews with the exact tools under scrutiny
Frequently asked questions
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don't hesitate to email us.
What services do you provide?
Our Rails consultants offer a variety of services, including semi-automated Rails code audits, in-app consulting, and expert advice on Rails components such as Hotwire, Turbo, StimulusReflex, and CableReady.
How does the Rails code audit work?
Our semi-automated Rails code audit conducts a static analysis of your Rails application's code. It identifies potential issues related to performance, security, or code quality. Our reviewers use these as a guideline to provide actionable advice for you.
How are consultations handled?
All consultations with our Rails consultants are conveniently handled within the app. This ensures a seamless and efficient communication and billing process.
Can a you help me scale my Rails application?
Yes, our Rails Consultants are experts in application scaling. Using our in-app consulting process, they can identify areas to optimize for scalability and guide you through the process.
What benefits can I expect from in-app consulting?
In-app consulting allows for real-time collaboration and discussion. It enables the consultant to understand your application better, provide immediate feedback, and guide you in implementing best Rails practices.
How can a Rails Consultant help enhance my web application's performance?
Our Rails consultants, utilizing automated code analysis, can pinpoint performance bottlenecks in your Rails application. They can then provide in-app guidance to optimize these areas for better performance.
Can you help with specific Rails technologies like Hotwire and Turbo?
Yes, our Rails Consultants have deep expertise in various Rails components including Hotwire, Turbo, StimulusReflex, CableReady, Sidekiq, Shopify, and many others. They can provide guidance and best practices for effectively using these tools in your application.
How quickly can I expect improvements after a Rails code audit?
The timeline can vary depending on the complexity of your application and the scope of improvements identified in the audit. However, with the help of our in-app consulting and automated audits, you can expect to start seeing improvements promptly.
What makes your Rails consultancy services different?
Our services stand out because of our innovative approach. We use automated code analysis to quickly and efficiently identify areas for improvement. We also offer in-app consulting, which allows for real-time, seamless communication, a better understanding of your application, and immediate implementation of changes.
Is my data safe during a Rails code audit?
Absolutely. The automated Rails code analysis is designed to scrutinize your code for quality, performance, and security issues without compromising on data privacy. Your code and data are safe throughout the process.